- At AMS, safety is our number one value and priority. We highly regard our Work Health & Safety Management System (WHSMS) as an integral part of our service provision to our customers.
- Safety practices are always evolving, so we continually revise our safety strategy to ensure we are fostering a culture of continuous improvement. We understand that our clients require a high focus on injury and incident prevention through a proactive and methodical approach. Our managers, supervisors and operational staff have a suite of safety management tools to assist them to deliver a quality safety service at the operational face.
- Our WHS Management System has effectively demonstrated our commitment to these prescribed safety thresholds through relevant and frequently updated safety policies and procedures.
- AMS’s Safe Work Method and Environment Statements (SWMES), Hazard Registers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Site Standing Orders (SSO) are continually reviewed and updated to reflect site specific requirements and improvements. We enforce best practice safety initiatives and heavily invest in awareness training and guidelines for all levels of the business to ensure our policies and procedures are effectively implemented nationally, on every site.
- We believe safety is everyone’s responsibility, and our refreshed WHS Strategy reinforces our commitment to a strong safety culture.